Research in Political Science and Global Studies draws on the scholarship and expertise of the political science and global affairs study programs faculty. This multidisciplinary research program in Political Sciences and Global Studies aims to explore and research politics, economy, law, sociology, history, and philosophy in Africa through the development of several research axis. The program offers scholarly collaboration and exchange in the areas mentioned above with other African and other universities through establishing partnerships.
Overall objectives :
- Develop research capacities in political sciences, international relations, and global affairs through the launch of program that will coordinate the conduct of several multidisciplinary research axis in the fields mentioned above.
- Offer scholarly collaboration and exchange in relevant areas of interest.
Specific objectives :
- Conduct both academic and applied research by students and faculty on topics related with politics, international relations, and global affairs.
- Support graduate research on topics related to African politics, international relations, and global affairs.
- Serve as a platform for African research, debate, and dissemination of information in relevant expertise.